2018 Living Legend Award
Established last year by the State Government Relations Committee, the Living Legend Award recognizes someone who has made significant contributions specific to the legislative process and advancing CRNA practice in Ohio.
The nominee must be:
- A CRNA or student registered in the state of Ohio
- A member of the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists
Nomination submissions should include:
- Overall contributions made to advancing the practice in the state of Ohio
- Specific legislative contributions such as legislative visits or providing testimony
- Involvement in OSANA and other professional organizations
Complete the nomination form, or the online form at www.OSANA.org.
Submit a copy of the nominee’s CV or resume and letter of recommendation (optional) with the nomination form.
The OSANA Board of Directors will decide the recipient each year.
Deadline and Notification
Nominations will be accepted until February 15th. Award recipients will be notified of the award after that time.
OSANA Living Legend