OSANA's Committee Work Day, held November 10-11, was such a success!
If you are interested in working on an OSANA committee, or one of the new initiative below, contact Peggy Blankenship.
• Inclusion of online CE
• A new and exciting PAC fundraising campaign
• Creation of an OSANA app
• Membership assessment survey
• CRNA Connect events around the state
• SRNA College Bowl at Spring Conference
• Potential for new CRNA/SRNA merchandise
• Aligning student committee and ONAS student board
• New SRNA awards
• Added metrics to increasing member engagement and grassroots advocacy
• Broadening our wellness goals to including personal wellness of CRNAs. Taking care of ourselves as we take care of our patients.
• And much more!